Forums are back in action! ×

lazy day...I think not!

So today had the start of a fantastic lazy day...which is bad! I woke up not wanting to get out of bed or just do anything at all. But I forced myself to get up, get breakfast and thought about going to the gym. After two hours into playing diablo 3 I realized going to the gym was looking like it won't happen. So I got creative, every time I died(playing on normal(master 1) difficulty) I would do 10 push ups and sit ups. Being a lowly witch Doctor the deaths piled up. At one point I had racked up ten deaths in a single fight. Once it was finished I proceeded to do my 100 pushups/sit ups...in total I think I did close to 500 reps...

Anyone else have any creative workouts they do when a game sesh or Netflix marathon is just too good to pass up?

• Like 1

The summer I played final fantasy 13, whenever there was a cutscene, save point or someone died, I would have to do as many reps of a exercise as I could in a minute, I would rotate between squats, planks and push ups

Catching them all from my iPad using tapatalk

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

I do this when playing Hearthstone. I do 20 Push ups whenever I lose a match and sometime just for every match.

When I'd play League of Legends I'd do push ups, squats, or pull ups depending on how well we won or on how bad we lost. And if I was playing WoW (usually PvP) I'd multiply my deaths by 5 and do however many pull ups, push ups, or squats that totaled.

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."