Forums are back in action! ×

Unexpected PB!

Didn't even feel like going for my run today - and ran 8K in 48:34! The first 5K in 29:53! So close to that sub-hour 10K...can almost taste it...

We shall run on the beaches, we shall run on the landing grounds, we shall run in the fields and in the streets, we shall run in the hills; we shall never surrender. (With apologies to Winston Churchill)

When I read the title, I was expecting an unexpected encounter with peanut butter.

hahaha! you cray-zy Loren.

Nice job Lucia!

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

When I read the title, I was expecting an unexpected encounter with peanut butter.

Precisely what I thought.

Congrats! Very cool, indeed!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Hehe - will make sure to specify PR next time! Though unexpected Peanut Butter would also be w00t-worthy, since I cannot find any ready made brands without added sugar. Why must there be sugar in everything? Will have to make my own - or raid your pantry, 67alecto.

We shall run on the beaches, we shall run on the landing grounds, we shall run in the fields and in the streets, we shall run in the hills; we shall never surrender. (With apologies to Winston Churchill)