Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, everyone!

This is my first time posting in a forum in years and I'm kind of nervous...

okay, so, essentially, I am a teeny tiny white girl who wants to get a bit less powerless. I've always been slim, which has allowed me to get really unhealthy and unfit without even noticing. Basically, I don't want to be as weak as I look or end up losing my luck with metabolism and immediately turning into a tiny marshmallow because I have no idea how to eat or exercise right!

I'm a nerd who studies at a top university and a geek who is obsessed with Marvel. I like astronomy, coding, cats and crafting, and I have a lot of personal projects which require fitness at the base level of, you know, getting out of bed.

I look forward to meeting people on here, and I'm sorry if I'm really annoying in that I don't want to lose weight!

• Like 2

Level 0 Pixie. My Quest
STR 0|DEX 2|STA 0|CON 1|WIS 7|CHA 5

(I'm not actually wise or charismatic - I just don't deserve any strength points yet)

Hi Amy! 

I think I've found my fellow teeny tiny white girl! I can really relate to you because honestly, sometimes I look in the mirror and think a 4 year old could best me if the push came to shove. (And seeing as I have a 4yo little sister who loves to wrestle anyone and everything it's scarily close to the truth!) 

Are you joining the 6 week challenge? It would be great to follow you there! 

• Like 1

Human

Level: 1

STR: 2 | DEX: 0 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Hello!

I'm writing from the future to let you know that a good metabolism will only get you so far ... it's the story of my life! Good metabolism that's slowed down in the last 3 years, plus no exercise, no strength and having two kids and now in my late 30s? OY. It's great that you're waking up now! Nice to meet you.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion!!  There are quite a few people trying to gain (healthy) weight and get fit.  You'll find many in the warriors guild, especially, but it's not that unusual.  And those of us trying to lose weight won't hate you.  ;-)

The next challenge starts June 9th.  You'd start as a Level 1 Rebel (http://rebellion.ner...level-1-rebels/) .... which is where you LEARN about all of the stats, guilds, rpg character, and so on as well as working at setting SMART goals. 

Even MOAR accountability?  We have accountability groups of 7 or so people who check up on each other frequently during a challenge.  Plus lots of other, optional fun.

Let us know how we can help you achieve your goals.  Post here ... or you can message me with the envelope icon at the upper right of the screen.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)