Forums are back in action! ×

How's that for alliteration?

Hello everyone, my name is Nathan. I am a nineteen year old college student who plans to double major in physics and German. I also am an aspiring assassin.

I found Nerd Fitness quite a long time ago and became an instant fan. It wasn't until now that I decided I would seriously try to get myself into better shape.

I am six feet tall and weigh around 150 pounds. Not so bad, right? Well, I look like a toothpick, and I'd like to change that. More importantly, I want to feel like I'm fit and in shape.

My ultimate goal is to become a traceur. The first time I saw a video on parkour, I was blown away at how simply awesome it all looked. Of course, actually achieving that state is anything but simple, but I'm prepared to take on the challenge.

I guess I'm already part of the way to the style of an assassin (utilizing and emphasizing mobility and fluidity). I am a member of the ballroom dance team at my university, and I am extremely passionate about it. I love being able to manipulate my body in such a graceful way, and I'm ready to make the next step in difficulty. That is, parkour.

It will take a lot for me to get there, and I've gone through multiple failed attempts. So I've decided to do the thing that is supposed to be one of the keys to success: joining a group. This way I won't be alone, and I'll also have a form of accountability on my fitness journey. Here's to hoping that this attempt will succeed!

Thanks for welcoming me to the Rebellion!

Level 2 | High Elf Assassin

STR - 3 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 2 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 2

Challenge: Learning the Ropes

Remember that you judge yourself by what you think.

You judge others by what they do.

Welcome!!!  We certainly would love to see you in the assassins guild soon.  

he next challenge starts June 9th.  You'd start as a Level 1 Rebel (http://rebellion.ner...level-1-rebels/) .... which is where you LEARN about all of the stats, guilds, rpg character, and so on as well as working at setting SMART goals. 

Even MOAR accountability?  We have accountability groups of 7 or so people who check up on each other frequently during a challenge.  Plus lots of other, optional fun.

Let us know how we can help you achieve your goals.  Post here ... or you can message me with the envelope icon at the upper right of the screen.

Good luck!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)