Forums are back in action! ×

Introducing myself, the second time

Hello, Rebels!

Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Sammi, I'm 23 years old, and I think I'm finally *actually* ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle.

Not to get too heavy off the bat, but 3+ years of living with severe depression, binge eating disorder, and difficult times have left me unhealthy, unhappy, and unsure of where my life is going. I've come out of the other side of this rough patch, and am living with my family paying off some student loans. My mom, in the past year, has had a fitness renaissance, and has lost over 130 pounds. I've been inspired by her and Nerd Fitness to make a real change. I've started by doing a weekly outdoor yoga practice in Denver, along with a couple of long walks a week. 

I'd like to finally take advantage of everything Nerd Fitness has to offer, so I'll be around a lot. Don't be shy!

• Like 1

Spockgrrl

Level 2 - Amazon - Aspiring Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 5|CHA 4

"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | MyFitnessPal