Forums are back in action! ×

I'm hoping to find motivation and encouragement. I'm about 70 pounds overweight. I joined a gym a year ago. I've changed some eating habits. I started all this to get stronger after cancer treatment and to just be healthier. I work with a personal trainer once a week and work out on my own two or three times but I haven't been very consistent. So far, I know I have to be a little healthier and I can definitely tell that I'm stronger but I haven't lost much weight. I'm working on not weighing myself at all because it's very disheartening. But, I'm not giving up. I came across NF by accident but love the information and community feel of the site.

• Like 1

Yeah, right attitude, no giving up!

As Barfly said, the diet is the biggest part of success, and once you have this figured out, the pounds will drop. If you have any questions, check out the "Help me clean up my diet section" where you can see if anything fits, or ask a question on your own.

Welcome och good luck!

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson