Forums are back in action! ×

A New Challenger Appears

Hello, I go by the pseudonym Ebag on the multitude of forums and groups that I associate myself with. That or, Dzan Streea.

Regardless, I figured it's time for me to get back into shape. I'm prior military that got out and became a defense contractor. Got married, am currently expecting my first child, and all of that other wonderful stuff. I'm aiming to get into better shape because I know it'll help motivate my wife to lose the extra weight she's put on during pregnancy. As well as, shedding the weight I've gained the past year of military and the months afterwards.

I'm currently at roughly 213 and am aiming for a goal weight of 180. That's where I was when I first met my wife. That's only step one though. From there I will move towards 160. That's roughly where I was when I was in peak condition for military; such as doing 60+ push ups, 60+ sit ups, and running my mile and a half in the nine minute range. So, it's a goal.

However, due to being military I've come away with a few disabilities. Moderate osteoarthritis in both of my knees make some cardio exercises an extreme torture. Hell, it's hard for me to walk down stairs some days without gritting in pain. Also, my right shoulder loves to pop out of socket all the time. So at some points the going will be extremely slow, but I'm willing to push through it all and at least reach my goals. Plus the weight loss may help with the arthritis and the bodyweight/strength training will help strengthen the muscles in my shoulder to, hopefully, keep it in socket more often than not.

So, that's me in a nut shell.

• Like 1

I am a brave man, I am a coward. I am the tiger, I am the flower. I am honest, and I'm a liar.

I am vital, I am tired. I am a free man, I am caught. From where I am, I see the top

I am, most importantly never concerned with what I am not.

(I am) Forever more than just surviving

This is my life and this life is my diamond.