Forums are back in action! ×

I took the lead in my gym's plank challenge

My gym has started promoting monthly challenges for the members to attempt.  Last month's challenge was the number of pushups completed without stopping.  I didn't take part in it because I was focusing on my first Tough Mudder race and really didn't think I could put forth a good solid effort I would be proud of.  This month's challenge was the plank.  After the first week, the times being posted were about 50% more than my longest hold ever.  My first attempt was 6:05 which put in 3rd place.  I did my second attempt last week and stopped at 6:38 which moved me to second place.  Today I did my third attempt and managed a time of 8:04 putting me into first place!  We still have a few days before the end of the month and I am expecting it to be topped, but right now I have the first place spot.  That 8 minute hold is also double the time of any of my previous holds before this month.  I am going to do a final attempt on the last day of the month to see if I can go further.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

Woot!!! Nice job, bro!!! I bet that was hard!  :D

(and yay for mud runs of all kinds!)

Aegon

Race: Half-Elf Class: Adventurer Level:STR: 1 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 3

Height: 5'11" Weight: 155.7 Lbs Body Fat: 17%

Check Out My Campaign Log

Current Quests:

1) Get to 145 Lbs (from 162.4 Lbs)

Current: 155.7 Lbs

38.50%
38.50%

(Updated: July 8th, 2014)

Current Challenge:

Starting My First Quest!

Mario Kart Bodyweight League