Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Fellow Rebels,

Amelia here, coming to you out of SLC UT. I found NF by chance, and I have to say it might be my best "by chance" internet find in... well, in ever.  My spouse has struggled with body image issues for many years, and because food/weight/exercise is such a sensitive subject around our house I've let my own needs and desires fall by the wayside.

NO MORE!

I used to play lacrosse and do ballet in high school, I could run 5 miles every day, five days a week, and barely break a sweat. Then I'd go to ballet for 2 hours twice a week and perform once a month. I was happy and healthy, and even though I'd had foot surgery about 3 years earlier I felt like I could do anything. Then I fell on some hard times and I stopped caring about what happened to me or if I was taking care of myself or not.  Since finding the Rebellion I've rededicated myself to health and fitness and decided that no excuse is good enough to stop taking care of myself.

I've been going to the gym and gradually changing my eating habits over the last ~2 weeks and I am ready for more! I'm antsy for the next challenge to start, because I came in just at the end of the last one. I'm ready to rock and roll!!!

Half-Elf Apprentice Assassin | Lvl 1

| STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 1 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2 |

"Only those who risk going too far find out how far they can go." - Walternate, Fringe

Current Challenge

10 Push-ups

20%
20%

5 Pull-ups

5%
5%

Endurance workout 2x per week

33%
33%

Healthy meal 2x per day

48%
48%

Welcome!

I know how you feel about the challenge, have been waiting for it to start! Do you know what you are doing for it?

This time around I'm working on strength and endurance training, so mostly bodyweight workouts and some sprinting/jogging.  I also need to put on some weight so I'm going to be working on transitioning to a mostly Paleo diet so I can gain in a healthy way :-) I'll be posting on the Level 1 challenge thread later today/early tomorrow and (hopefully!) that will help me stay on track because there's some accountability involved.

Half-Elf Apprentice Assassin | Lvl 1

| STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 1 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2 |

"Only those who risk going too far find out how far they can go." - Walternate, Fringe

Current Challenge

10 Push-ups

20%
20%

5 Pull-ups

5%
5%

Endurance workout 2x per week

33%
33%

Healthy meal 2x per day

48%