Forums are back in action! ×

I really need a little help here

First, let me just tell you all how I good I feel.  It's been 2 weeks since I stumbled upon this site and for the first time in my life I have actually been exercising.  I still can't do 3 complete circuits of body weight  strength training but I also haven't given up. I may have mentioned in my very first post that I truly am internet illiterate.  I can search, but I can't link or thread or tag, well, I think you get it.  What I would really love to do is join the next 6WC starting Monday, but I am stuck with the Google form thing.  Am I really supposed to create my own form and then somehow send it back here?  I honestly don't know how.  If there is a fellow rebel living in the Shiloh, IL area who is willing to help me, I would be ever so grateful.  If anyone reading this thinks they can help me with written instructions, I would be ever so grateful.  If you read my very first post, learning how to work this thing is what I've chosen to suck at less as suggested by Steve.

Hi Mary! I'm a newbie, too, both to NF and to exercising regularly (started in the last few months). I'm still learning how to navigate all of this as well and am by no means a techno-geek, sadly, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. As for the Google Form, no, you do not need to create your own. I assume that's the page that shows up once you've filled in your information, right? Once the info is filled in and sent, then you are done. That particular form is just to keep track of those who intend to participate in the upcoming challenge. The create your own form page that you are seeing is just their end page. Kind of like saying "Have a nice day! Now, do you want to use our product to make a new form?". Hoping to see you in the challenge boards!

Level 2 Human Warrior

STR: 5 // DEX: 2 // STA: 2 // CON: 4 // WIS: 3 // CHA: 4

Introduction

Challenges: 1, 2 (current)

Fitocracy

Battle Log

"Didn't you know? Women have to be strong in order to survive!" -- Sakura Haruno

"If I look back I am lost." -- Daenerys Targaryen

"It's the job that's never started as takes the longest to finish." -- Samwise Gamgee

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -- Albus Dumbledore

"Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It's not the time, it's the person." -- 10th Doctor