Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Arre, and I'm an 18 year old guy from the UK.

I only recently discovered this awesome forum. It is an absolute synthesis of my favorite past-times; gaming and training.

I hope to learn a lot about training through this forum, and also meet a bunch of great people too!

Now, a bit about myself.

• I have four great passions in life; Physics, Maths, rock climbing, combat sports and cats
  • My main combat sport is boxing (might have guessed from the username!), but I practice BJJ and Wrestling too.
  • I like anything fantasy or sci-fi. Right now, thanks to The Walking Dead, I'm in a zombie apocalypse phase.
  • There is not a food in the world that I will not eat. My dream job is to be a competitive eater, but my mother told me she'd disown me if I followed that dream (sigh).
  • I like drawing! I used to draw manga all the time, but now I draw cats a variety of different things. I mostly use pencil, chalk and charcoal for my mediums. I have no idea how to operate any of those new gizmos like photoshop that all you young-uns are using nowadays, though. (Truthfully, I'm too lazy to learn!)

So, why am I here?

• It's an awesome community with like-minded people!
  • I know I could learn a lot from you guys.
  • I have a lot of goals, and I need a place to keep track of them.

So, nice to meet you guys! I hope my time here will be as good as I think it'll be. =D

SugarRay Lycan - Monk

Level 4 - STR : 5 | DEX : 8 | STA : 3 | CON : 5 | WIS : 8 | CHA : 1

Challenges: No. 1 - No.2 - No.3 - No.3: SugarRay's Comeback Match.