Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone! I've been an avid Nerd Fitness reader for about a year now and I finally decided to join the community here.A little background about me. I'd been overweight and unhealthy pretty much my whole life. Never exercised and never ate right. I'd always tell myself I'd get in shape at some point but just never did. I work chaotic hours and sometimes don't get off work until 3 in the morning. I'm not kidding when I say for about 2 years or so I ate fast food every day, several meals a day while using the late hours to justify it. That in addition to being a very heavy smoker. A little over a year ago, around my birthday, I told myself, "You've been saying you'd lose weight for the past 6 years, what's the hang up". So I started exercising, walking and bodyweight training. I found this site a week or two into my journey and the help its been is immeasurable to me. Currently I've lost ove 60 lbs. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Hey there, jamminbearok!

I joined Nerd Fitness yesterday after reading Steve's articles myself, so you and I are pretty much in the same boat.

Regardless, losing 56 lbs is absolutely fantastic! Keep it up, you're doing damn amazing. 

You've have a lot of support in this awesome community, and remember to have fun on the journey to reaching your goals! =D

• Like 1

SugarRay Lycan - Monk

Level 4 - STR : 5 | DEX : 8 | STA : 3 | CON : 5 | WIS : 8 | CHA : 1

Challenges: No. 1 - No.2 - No.3 - No.3: SugarRay's Comeback Match.