Forums are back in action! ×

Hmm, Lets See...

Well I joined this forum. We'll see how it goes. I'm not heavy by any means, but I am incredibly out of shape. I would love to try to keep some sort of motivation going to help that before my heart just gives up and I die. Besides, I need to be in better shape if I'm going to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. I figure worst comes to worst Ill make a new friend or two here. So shoot guys, who are you?

Welcome! Ya, the end of the world is a pretty good motivator. =] Here is a zombie themed obstacle course race if you want a goal to work towards. Never can have to much practice running from those pesky zombies. If you are in driving distance of Boston, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Seattle, Portland, LA, San Diego, or Austin you should look into it.

http://runforyourlives.com/

Also I'm Nate.

Hmm, obstacle course sounds fun. Actually I live in Tampa Florida. Though I may go to Comic Con next year, so its possible Ill be out in California somewhere. Thanks for the link!

I actually don't have much of a plan. I've always kind of just assumed I would die pretty quick. But I had a dream last night it happened and I was actually doing pretty well and made it through the raiding phase decently (well, according to some dream logic loopholes.. but still). Thinking about it, if I wasn't so horribly out of shape I might even survive. So probably would be for the best before Ray Kurzweil kills us all. XDD

For the record I'm dyslexic. And I used to be in great shape before depression. My cardio just died after that... I also have no upper body strength.

(Edit: .... So I just read this over and no the dyslexia doesn't have to do with not being in shape. I'm just very tired and don't feel like attempting to create decent sentences....)

Welcome to the party Impalu! Training for zombie threats sounds like a worthy challenge. Tennessee is expecting its first zombie outbreak next month in Nashville for its first ever zombie 5k. If I didn't have a conflict I would so be there.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.