Forums are back in action! ×

Heys Guys am new Here ! i dont know if am a nerd or not :P well mainly am arab from lebanon 21 years old i was 160KG then became 80KG then gained 2KG of muscle then gained 7KG of fat :P now am 89kilo and from today i started on Paleo diet :3

i did random work outs routines just plain carrying heavy things :P

then i did a muscle excerise each day then went to SL 5x5 <3 now i no longer go to agym cause of work+school but i got dumbbels and excerise at home and walk 20-40min each day

am looking to lose fat gain muscle and lose my belly fat and am 178.8 height ;p

and wanted to ask on Paleo diet can i eat Sliced Turkey meat the ones u cutt of the that big rolls at super markets ? samething with chicken and beef ?

sorry for the lack of spelling XD

am a weak person no so strong i still cant do 1 chin up/pull up :< XD

Welcome to the forums Salue . I am not a paleo expert, but I am sure you will find answers here. You mentioned not being able to do pull ups. Don't worry, I can't do them either, but to be able to do a few is one of my goals. Best of luck on your challenges.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.