Forums are back in action! ×

Two months of crossfit!

I just wrote this in my challenge thread, but have decided that it is worth sharing here. :)

I've just realised that it has now been about two months since I started crossfit - it's just over two months since my fundamentals class and tomorrow will be two months after my first WOD. I basically haven't missed a day. I have only missed one week day and that was because I was interstate and I have also gone every Saturday that I have actually been in town.

I love it so much! I was completely hooked at the start, but wondered if the obsession might wear off with time - it hasn't at all and I can't imagine that it will.

This is so wonderful for me. Sport and fitness was a huge part of my life when I was young, but that changed when I developed a really unhealthy relationship with exercise (eating disorders suck). I didn't think that I would be able to change that. I missed being fit more than anything, but I was starting to feel like I would never be able to get there again - every attempt to increase my exercise seemed to result in becoming more unwell. Now I am exercising every day, but I don't feel like I'm overdoing it. I can see that my strength and fitness is improving and that is so exciting. I'm definitely not exercising to make up for the food I have eaten, but I am now starting to think about what I can do to improve my diet to better fuel myself for crossfit.

Current Challenge!

Battle Log

Instagram | Twitter | Training Journal 

(Weight x Reps x Sets - all weights kg unless specified)