Forums are back in action! ×

The abs sprout.

ch3

There is nothing quite as motivating as seeing progress - especially on your abs!  Great job! :D

Thanks! :)

I made the level 2 today, it's almost 3 times harder!

Yep! I tried a couple different versions of level 2. One version wasn't too hard, but the other version has one lower exercise that I find impossible!

I'm back at the gym now so doing lots of ab stuff on my own. Do you ever work out with a medicine ball? I love it!

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

Excellent job! You have about the body fat % I'm trying to bring myself down to, having never possessed any ab definition in my life. Keep it up!

Thanks bro! How are you doing?

Hey it isn't that hard! I just stopped eating shit 4 weeks and worked out and poof! They started showing up :D Of course I have a lot of miles to go but I am really happy with the begining. I'll share pics of before and after when the current challengue finish :)

Yep! I tried a couple different versions of level 2. One version wasn't too hard, but the other version has one lower exercise that I find impossible!

I'm back at the gym now so doing lots of ab stuff on my own. Do you ever work out with a medicine ball? I love it!

I tried the one of the PvP post only, I can do everything but the "Alternating beat abs" it kills me!

Glad to know you continued working on your abs!

No I haven't, I'll try once I join a gym :)