Forums are back in action! ×

Quicksilver the new kid on the block

Hello everyone, my name is Steve, I'm 27 years old and have been reading Nerd Fitness for quite some time now. I've done a little bit of kickboxing, ran track & field and cross country back in high school. I wasn't very health conscious until at the age of 21 where I weighed 170 lbs. (I'm 5'8" btw) and I missed how energetic and nimble I use to be. Learning that my father has to take medication for his high cholesterol was quite a motivator. I started to eat 6 meals a day with low fat meals, ran 3 - 5 miles a day and did push ups. It actually helped me get down to 160 lbs. Now I do sprints, rope skipping, and pull ups as well as the push ups. my diet plans are much simpler; just eat whenever I'm hungry and eat naturally, so I'm a big fan of paleo. After following that I'm now at 140 lbs.

My goals are being able to sprint 300 yards non stop by February 1st, increase flexibility in my legs, be able to perform a muscle up by December 1st, and run a 5k in 23 minutes flat by March 15th next year.

I would like to get into MMA, so joining a school may be in order. I also want to learn parkour and I'm currently looking for a group for that. Since I do have a bit of kickboxing training under my belt, I guess I'm a monk and an assassin in the making. Thanks for looking!

Half Elf Monk

STR 0

DEX 0

STA 0

CON 0

WIS 0

CHA 0