Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I'm Trixie!

I'm a 30 yo mother of four, ages 7,6,5, and 4 months. I am a nurse working in home health. I am also a perpetual college student it seems. I graduated with an associates nursing degree in December 2012, with honors, while being the single mother of three kids (I rock!). I have since married a gamer and had another baby. Fertility is my super power. I will graduate with my RN-BSN in August 2015.

I love camping, hiking and pretty much anything that gets my family outside. I also sew, knit, craft, draw and write. I love Legend of Zelda more than is healthy.

I always thought of myself as the overweight kid and wasn't very active. I topped out at about 180lbs prepregnancy. After my third, I got motivated and started getting healthy. I actually started out tracking my weight with wii fit. I slowly evolved into a paleo diet and lifted weights. I got down to 135lb which is great on me since I'm about 5'4". I started my first nursing job, started my bachelor degree program, bought a house, etc., etc., and started gaining weight. I had gotten up to 150 when I got pregnant. I packed on another 45lbs during the pregnancy. I would really like to get myself back down to a size 8-10 since that is where I really feel comfortable with myself.

My overall motivation is that I want to be an awesome mom that climbs rocks, trees, and playground equipment with her kids.

Mama Gnome, Healer and Crafter

Keeper of the Five Hobbits

All Around Awesome

Wow, 4 kids! Just my one wears me out! You are all SuperMom! :nevreness: I also like to sew, knit, craft, & draw but I suck at writing. My pregnancy topped out way more than yours, but I'm keeping that weight a secret :P  Luckily I lost nearly 55 lbs and have managed to keep it off, but I am still far from my pre-pregnancy weight. I got close a few years back, but now I am right back to where I started. I am close to giving up hope  :neglected: 

Good luck and nice to meet you!

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram