Forums are back in action! ×

New Challenger joins the game

So this is where I leave my introduction to this group, eh? Well alright then, short and sweet.

Always been minimally fit, never been classified as athletic or trimmed, and my schedule as a freelancer means I have flexible scheduling but difficulty in keeping on course. This looks like fun, so I'm in!

I do hot yoga regularly, cycle often in the spring/summer and tried crossfit earlier this year (everyday for a month, LOVED IT...but it's too expensive for my budget).

Just completed the Beginner Bodyweight Workout in 16 min. Can definitely do better. Will do better.

/intro

Welcome Merc :)

flexible schedules can make things tough; when I traveled i had to make exercise my constant (like Desmond in Lost) and committed to myself that no matter where I was or what time it was, I would find a way to work out every other day.

• Like 1

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Been slowly incorporating daily exercises into my schedule. Alternating the bodyweight exercise days with days of yoga. Also have become much more aware of what I'm putting into my body for fuel. Generally always stayed away from fast food, high-sugar foods and kicked a lot of bad food habits, but still never taught myself to have a more balanced diet.

...aaaaaand now the holidays are upon us. God help me.