Forums are back in action! ×

[Ongoing] Spartan Plank Challenge

I got 2:04 yesterday and I aimed to 1:30. Weird. Even weirder: three days ago I barely got 1:20, but breaking the posture twice. Go figure...

Wow...your progress is impressive! Keep doing what you're doing, baking_jeans!  :tongue:

I did the plank this morning and I got a 2:30, but unfortunately I can't claim that as my new PB. I was doing fine during the first 90 seconds of the plank, but then my lower back started to ache. According to the google-thing, it's as a result of bad form. My "buddha-belly" is probably causing my spine to shift out of alignment. I'll need to reassess my posture for my next plank attempt.

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin

I'm totally gonna get in on this!!! Especially since my core is sooo weak, this will definitely help bring up my strength. I'll do it after todays workout.

FearlesslyFree

HumanAssassin

[Level: 2 | STR 3.7 | DEX 1.8 | STA 2.8 | CON 3.7 | WIS 4 | CHA 2.8 ]

The Beginning The Journey Continues FearlesslyFree, Road to 20 Push ups

Current Challenge: FearlesslyFree Returns to Battle

John 5:22-24

I noticed people have dropped off a bit, but I plan to do this as part of my next challenge so I can allocate points to it. I think right now (3 months after having my second baby), I can just about manage 15 seconds. Ha! Need to multiply that by 2000%!

Daule's First Challenge  :: Daule Doesn't Do Defeat [iI] - current

Race: Deep Dwarf | Class: Assassin | Level: 2

STR +4 | STA +2.5 | DEX +1.5 | CON +3.5 | WIS +1 | CHA +1

dauntlesslittleevil, I might join you in the next challenge! Although my last baby is 11 years old now!

Haha never too late - at least they can eat and go to the toilet themselves! Plus your abs are probably in hell better shape than mine - I have that awkward post-baby tummy pooch that took a year to go away after my last bub ... just in time for me to get pregnant again! Since I'm not planning any more babies, I think I should get my act together as quickly as I can :)

Daule's First Challenge  :: Daule Doesn't Do Defeat [iI] - current

Race: Deep Dwarf | Class: Assassin | Level: 2

STR +4 | STA +2.5 | DEX +1.5 | CON +3.5 | WIS +1 | CHA +1