Forums are back in action! ×

respawning, again....

Hey, new to NF forums but decided I should probably be more active in my journey.

Backstory: I'm currently a second year medical student, so time is kind of lacking (I'm writing this while I'm supposed to be learning about multiple sclerosis for example).

Respawned in 2013 and lost 30 lbs in 4 months, gained crazy muscle and was feeling healthy (body fat at 22%). Managed to go to the gym 4-5x per week in my first year of med school and was doing great.

then... gained it all back to where I am now, which is little time to exercise, little time to prep healthy food, and lots lots lots of stress eating.

So therefore, time to respawn again. Jumping back on the exercise bandwagon as much as possible but any suggestions are welcome!

kristing
Race: Rock Gnome | Class: Adventurer | Level: 1

[sTR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 0]

Current challenge: here

Challenge1: here (started late, but went somewhat strong)

Master Quest: <135 lbs

16.6%
16.6%
Starting: 165 lbs | Current: 160 lbs

First of all - you did a giant portion of the battle just by committing, so go you! ;)

Second of all - remember to make one change at a time. And if there's a big change make it one step at a time. Changing habits takes ages (and if you're naturally inclined to laziness like I am, certain of them will always require extra effort to maintain).

Med school is a hard-working gig, so don't overdo things. But exercise and stretches really help to focus your mind, so maybe you cold try utilising them as a tool to help you study?

Ah, there's thousands of people around here better versed in this than I am, and they'll have great advice, but I wanted to give you a hurrah anyway :)

• Like 1

Viscura
[Cybernetic Warrior
]

Current Challenge

LEVEL: 18
STR: 23 | STA: 25 | CON: 22 | INT: 10 | WIL: 19 | DEX: 1

Stuff I do:
Write stories and talk about being trans
Various filmy/webseriesy things

Thanks for the comment @geekilee!

Three days in and I'm feeling pretty good. Two days of stronglift workouts so far and my legs feel really sore from the deep squats but considering my history of knee problems I'm really happy.

kristing
Race: Rock Gnome | Class: Adventurer | Level: 1

[sTR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 0]

Current challenge: here

Challenge1: here (started late, but went somewhat strong)

Master Quest: <135 lbs

16.6%
16.6%
Starting: 165 lbs | Current: 160 lbs