Forums are back in action! ×

Your inhibitor has respawned!

Happy National Respawn Day! Thanksgiving always destroys my diet plans. I usually never respawn from it, but this year is different! I am respawning! I ate like crap for the whole Thanksgiving week and now I am back to square one because I basically gain all the weight back that I've lost. So instead of failing and gaining my weight back, I am failing, buying my self a Zhonya's/Guardian Angel and I am respawning and bringing some extra pots with me! I am going to do my diet differently. I've been putting off becoming a vegetarian again for years, but not today. I've been talking about it for years since the first time I've tried going Vegetarian and lost about 20lbs then the holidays came and I gained it all back plus more ever since. I really loved going Vegetarian, but I always felt pressured into eating meat. Not this time though! My inhibitor has respawned!  :D

(+1 to you if you know what game I am referencing.)

• Like 1

Level 1 CouchPotato Human

STR: .7 | DEX: 0 | STA: .3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 1.4 | CHA: .7

:) My first challenge! | AB Group: Laning Like a Boss ;)

Weight Lost Goal

10%
10%

"Of course it's important to think about what lies ahead, too, but if you only look at what's down the road you'll get tangled in the laundry at your feet and you'll fall, won't you? You see, it's also important to think about what you can do now, what you can do today." ~Shigure Sohma

Don't worry about it, if you'd been doing well before a week won't put you too far back. I thought I gained 7 pounds when I weighed myself Sunday night.....not even half way through the week and it's only a 2 pound gain now, just gotta go back to what you were doing :D 

As for going vegetarian, have you thought about little steps to try and make it a lifestyle change that doesn't shock your system and will make you feel less pressure over time? Like cutting out red meat at the start, eventually cutting out chicken and becoming a pescetarian and then going full blown vegetarian? That way you can stave off the pressures and make it a sustainable gradual change! It'll help stave off those pesky minions cutting your lanes down ;)

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Don't worry about it, if you'd been doing well before a week won't put you too far back. I thought I gained 7 pounds when I weighed myself Sunday night.....not even half way through the week and it's only a 2 pound gain now, just gotta go back to what you were doing :D

As for going vegetarian, have you thought about little steps to try and make it a lifestyle change that doesn't shock your system and will make you feel less pressure over time? Like cutting out red meat at the start, eventually cutting out chicken and becoming a pescetarian and then going full blown vegetarian? That way you can stave off the pressures and make it a sustainable gradual change! It'll help stave off those pesky minions cutting your lanes down ;)

I actually experienced the same thing! I thought I had gained about 5 lbs, but when I weighed myself earlier today, I've only gained about 2 lbs. I was thinking about doing it slowly, but last time I went cold turkey and was successful for about 9 months. I believe that I got off track because I just fell into the usual pressure for once and it just derailed my whole progress and I never respawned. I think it is easier for me to go cold turkey, because if I do it slowly, it is a bit easier for me to fall into temptation. However, if it doesn't work this time, I will try getting into slowly!

• Like 1

Level 1 CouchPotato Human

STR: .7 | DEX: 0 | STA: .3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 1.4 | CHA: .7

:) My first challenge! | AB Group: Laning Like a Boss ;)

Weight Lost Goal

10%
10%

"Of course it's important to think about what lies ahead, too, but if you only look at what's down the road you'll get tangled in the laundry at your feet and you'll fall, won't you? You see, it's also important to think about what you can do now, what you can do today." ~Shigure Sohma