Forums are back in action! ×

It's the Lag! I swear!

Oh yeah... Lag. It's delayed my respawn for about a year now. :(

I've never been super active on the forums, but apparently they help, so expect to see more of me lurking around here.

I actually joined Nerd Fitness years ago, bought the Fitness Guide, the t-shirt, and even the sticker. That's when I was all in, eating paleo, and I actually had muscles for the first time! I told all my friends about NF, and then ran my first Warrior Dash on my birthday!

....and then crashed and burned. ._. After that, the holidays came, I planned a wedding, got married, new job, new city, went back to school, and never touched my sneakers.

I've been lolly gagging around, trying to "will" myself into getting back on the horse. Unfortunately, I'm a rogue archetype, so my will saves aren't worth much. :/

And then I read that new article! :D So today marks the day of my return to glory!

Goal for this week: Get up an hour earlier in the mornings so I can go for a 10 minute walk, and actually prepare breakfast

Can someone point me towards the Monthly challenges? :3

The current challenge is 3 weeks in, so you'll still need to do the next challenge to get out of the starting area, but there's no time like the present to start working towards that. You could even use the same goals for the next challenge (just tack a better number onto it if it's a performance based goal rather than a do something X times per week goal).

From the Challenge Rules FAQ: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33335-challenge-faq/

I just found this and don't want to wait until the next challenge!  Can I join in?

Sure.  Just a few things:

• If this is your first challenge, you have to post in the Level 1 Rebels group.  In order to move to a guild, you have to have completed at least four weeks of a challenge successfully.  That means you have to join in the first two weeks.  If you join after the first two weeks, you need to do your second challenge in the Level 1 Group
  • If the guild leaders are in the middle of a mini quest, it's up to them if you can join in or not (sometimes these require challengers to be split into groups, so if they've already done the splitting, it would make sense for you to sit out of the mini quest)

So head to the level 1 challenge area and make your post today! (You'll see some others doing the same, inspired by the respawn post as well)

Level 4 Lycan Warrior

Challenges: 4-Warrior, 3-Assassin, 2-Adventurer, 1-Recruit

Battlelog

Go ahead and laugh all you want to, I got my philosophy and I trust it like the ground. That's why my philosophy keeps me walking when I'm falling down -Ben Fold's Five "Philosophy"