Forums are back in action! ×

I binged..and the consequences suck!

I've been working long, hard, late night hours at my waiting job and tonight, some handed me an ice cream cone....I thought, why not? Ive been burning calories all night, it will be good for my body! (I know better...). Them came home and thought, oh look roomie ordered pizza, I'll just have a slice! Oh and a glass of scotch! 

And so, here I am, at 5 am, sugar high like a 5 year old.  Can't sleep.  I haven't had any sugar for almost a month and cut carbs as well, and tonight I had both!  I get it now.  Why these things aren't  great for me and how addicted we can get.

I failed tonight, but I'm paying for it.  I'd rather have my body functioning properly than carbs load late at night. 

*Facepalm*  wish me luck at my 8am shift :/

• Like 1

Level 1-- Water Nymph-- Assassin

Great people do things before they're ready. They do things before they know they can do it. - Amy Poehler

Hope you feel better by now. I just count those as learning experiences that remind me of why I don't normally eat like that.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27