Forums are back in action! ×

Respawning ... Again

Steve's post came along just as I needed it. I've totally fallen off the wagon with my workouts. In fact, I haven't been to the gym since September. Work has been insane, I'm going to school, and I'm teaching evening school two times per week. The only thing that hasn't suffered too badly is my diet. Since I haven't been going to the gym I have been making an effort to stay on track with my eating, which is the only thing that has kept me from completely relapsing and gaining weight again. But I'm sure that when I go back to the gym (Wednesday - I have a 10-page research paper I'm supposed to be writing right now, but took a little break to check in here, which is due tonight at 10 pm, and evening school to teach Tuesday night, which means I'm at work from 6:30 am  until 6:45 pm), I'll have to back track from where I left off the last time. But I'm determined to get there.

• Like 2

Wow - if you can manage all that and not go insane, I have no doubt you'll make it just fine.

Good luck! :D