Forums are back in action! ×

What phone should I get or look at?

I am looking to get a really good but cheap(below $250) no contract unlimited calling/text phone with wifi & a good camera. I have always had a flip phone,since middle school, & feel it is time to upgrade with the times. I get annoyed sometimes when using other peoples smartphones since the display is sensitive to being touched & gets off of what I am looking at but I am sure I can get used to it..Also, one thing I am thinking of is, will I like not having actual buttons to click..

If there was a phone out there with buttons & a big enough screen, then I'd take it.

So far these are what I have looked at. I would like to stick with Verizon so I can keep my same number.
1.Verizon Moto G Prepaid Smartphone
2.Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Prepaid Smartphone

I currently have
Verizon Gusto 3 Prepaid Cell Phone

The key difference between what Samsung (and most other smart phone manufacturers) are producing and Motorolla, is that like the iOS for the iPhone, Google have (in theory) streamlined Android for the Motorolla phones (primarily because, well, why wouldn't they? they own the damn company). But that's not to say that the Samsung doesn't have some nice features. It really comes down to what you expect to get out of the phone. Once you figure that out, you can start to filter reviews based on the features they focused on, and pattern for the superior phone should emerge.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses