Forums are back in action! ×

Back in the Game

I feel like the Rocky theme song should be playing for this. After catching up on blog posts and getting too into Arrow (all that shirtless working out and ass-kicking is pretty inspirational) I decided it's time to start posting again! So I'm not completely off the wagon, just slacking. I have school stuff I need to get sorted out before the start of next semester and I have job stuff that I need to work and a lot of my schedules haven't been finalized or set which is kind of frustrating from a planning standpoint. I think what will help is setting a wake-up time that stays the same every day instead of waking up at the last minute for whatever is going on each day. I'm also going to try to go to sleep earlier and what I really should do is watch less TV - or at least not let it cut into my sleep. I think what I could do for now - since I don't know if I'm going to be available to return to my normal gym classes - is do yoga in the morning before I get ready. I could follow along a video or do stuff like what we do in class. Something that I really want to focus on is weight-loss, because I'm tired of not being able to wear the clothes I want to and I don't want any more stretch marks (and I want to be one of the people who shows up at the high school reunion looking like a fox). To do this I'm going to have to be serious about eating and I think what that is going to mean is grocery shopping for myself and making sure I always have a stock of quick things I can eat - I'm going to switch from peanut butter to eggs in the morning, for one thing. Gotta get smaller so I can do pullups ala Oliver "McMuscles"  Queen. 

Happy Holidays to everyone and good luck with your goals!

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Respawn post

Challenges: 1 (support by Potential), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (current)