Forums are back in action! ×

Lost 5% of my body weight!

Congratulations!

I was on WW for a while and really slimmed down. I lost 100 pounds and kept it off without going to meetings and just using the calculator and books. It does work. :) At least, it worked for me in the beginning.

My progress stalled after that, however, and then I went on to other things and have lost some more weight.

Just keep in mind that 0 point foods are only 0 points up to a point, especially fruits. There's an article on the website about that I read some time ago.

Also, incorporate those veggies into whatever you can to fill you up healthfully!

(Those WW snack cakes are horrible, by the way, but their chicken breast patties are excellent.)

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

As well you shouldn't! It's better to make your own stuff and gets some exercise in there.We cook from scratch too! :D In fact, today, I'm going to shape and bake those make-ahead potato rolls in the fridge. They're a new (for us) recipe I got from Betty Crocker. I added a teaspoon of lemon zest to it, though, as per the suggestion of another recipe. The dough smells wonderful. It's gonna be better than Martin's brand and we're going to make it all pretty!

Yep, did that too. The second go on WW went better for me than my first go but the system had changed after I went off it and became that Points Plus thing.

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3