Forums are back in action! ×

I've been on here before and I really enjoyed it. I love the community and the blogs. I fell of the face of the internet when I got out of the Navy and moved back stateside and shortly after I fell off the fitness wagon. I'm back though. I haven't set my goals yet but they will follow shortly.

A little about me. 26 6ft 180lbs. U.S. Navy veteran and now reservist. I'm a student currently working on my Associate of Science and also learning both Spanish and Mandarin. I like to read, roll dice, and play the occasional video game. I to hike (recently moved to Colorado so that's going to be happening a lot more.), ride bikes (can't wait for it to warm up.), to run (getting back into it. I want to do a marathon.). I am really interested in martial arts and I would like to find a school to attend. I'm also fairly interested in parkour and want to give that a try. 

My diet has never been terrible but it hasn't been great either. It's starting to get a lot better now. Almost all of the food I eat now is home cooked. I only go out to eat a couple times a month to try out new restaurants and I never eat fast food. I don't typically drink soft drinks, thought I have been slacking during this holiday season. 

Well thanks for reading if you made it this far :P. I hope to get to know you :D!