Forums are back in action! ×

Hogswatch Woot

I had planned for the 25th to be a respawn day. My goal was to keep on my diet and keep up with my excercising even while visiting my folks for the holidays but I was going to eat whatever on the holiday itself. On the actual day, however, I found that even though there were cookies and holiday foods aplenty I really didn't want any. I managed to have a decent holiday and stick to my goals which I have to admit feels pretty darned good.

This is also the first holiday ever that I didn't binge eat due to stress. (Though I won't lie and say I didn't take a few longer walks than usual to put some distance between myself and familial cheer).

In four more days I will have been doing this for a whole month which will officially be the longest I've ever stuck with a fitness routine!

• Like 3

<p>Level 3 Troll AssassinSTR: 5.5 DEX: 2 STA: 6.75 CON: 3 WIS: 12.75 CHA: 5.75My Battle LogThe First Official Challenge of MOBIUS!!  The SECOND Official Challenge of MOBIUS!!  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/69290-the-return-of-mobius/  Weight Loss Goal (106 lbs of 150lbs)

70.6%
70.6%
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."