Forums are back in action! ×

Apocrita signing in

Hi,

I'm 26 y/o, living in the forests of northern Sweden. I'm 187 cm tall and weigh about 70 kg. I started working out in October this year. my goal then was to reach 70 kg, which I have successfully done. Now my goal has changed a little, I'll be fighting to maintain my newly found weight, by trying to continue eating as much as I have, and I also hope to continue on my journey to become stronger.

I'm currently trying to go to the gym 1 to 3 times per week. I do not want to put to much pressure on myself this early on since I have huge issues with anxiety and depression and they usually get worse if I feel like I'm not managing what I set out to do.

I follow a workout program called Stronglifts 5x5 and try to abide by it as much as possible. 

I have decided to postpone running/jogging until the end of February, since I feel like doing everything a bit different this time around. Before when I have started to train to become healthier I did so by running and then I usually forgot to eat enough, and then I lost weight, and got sick and never picking up where I left of. This time it will be different.

My longtime goals are to be able to lift my motorcycle off the ground when I fall down (aka, not being afraid to fall down), hike the Kings Trail (not all at once, or even the same week), not be the last person of my group up to Kebnekaise (6,946 ft) this summer, and in the future being able to beat my dad's 6,5 km run under 24 minutes.

Now I will eat some well deserved food and play some Elder Scrolls Online (with my newly installed GTX 970^^) and in an hour or two I'll go to the gym for 40 minutes.

Ent - Level 3

Strength (STR) - 6     Dexterity (DEX) - 0.5     Stamina (STA) - 2.5     Constitution (CON) - 2     Wisdom (WIS) - 2.75     Charisma (CHA) - 0

Squat 50 kg Current weight: 42,5

85%
85%

Short term goal to finish a 30 day squat challenge.

100%
100%