Forums are back in action! ×

Heya, my name's Marta. I'm a portuguese 24 (almost 25) girl who currently (and probably for a long time) lives in south England. 

I've been following you guys for a while.. basically because I'm on this kind of life for a year and half and I'm a nerd. I'm in for variety of exercises: as a nurse I do plenty of walking, I cycle to work, I lift heavy 2x a week (stronglifts) and do bodyweight exercises + yoga on the free days I still feel like exercising.

My other hobbies include reading fantasy books, drawing and painting, playing mmorpgs, cooking and watching tv series/movies/anime.

I still don't get this thing about guilds and what type of character I am. I just like experimenting too many things! Maybe assassin/druid?

It's just... great to know there are people like me somewhere as my non-nerd friends don't really care about gaming or fitness and my nerd friends definitely do not engage on fitness. I like to be able to control my body the way I like, and being able to do what I want!

I'm registering now because I would really like to get to know you guys and maybe even go on a meeting or two ^^ unfortunately that means either UK or nearby as I cannot afford much more.

Thank you so much and Happy New Year everyone!! Have fun ^^

Nadoriel

NODDY'S GRINDING LOG

NODDY'S ENTERS THE HISTORIC RUINS (challenge)

Race: Half Demon | Class: Adventurer | Character sheet

- - -

DeviantArt

Thank you!! I was pretty lost 2 years ago, but managed to find my way up to this. I'm having so much fun now :)

I might start a topic, when I finally get some days off xD I do have some fitness goals in mind. Thank you once again!

Nadoriel

NODDY'S GRINDING LOG

NODDY'S ENTERS THE HISTORIC RUINS (challenge)

Race: Half Demon | Class: Adventurer | Character sheet

- - -

DeviantArt