Forums are back in action! ×

Hello :)

Finally signed up to the rebellion after reading the articles/newsletter for ages now. Finally decided it's time to kick it up a notch. I started my journey in november 2013, which was a new years resolution that just kept getting pushed back. At the time i was 87kg, (considering i'm 5ft 8", i was pretty overweight). I had always been an armchair MMA fan, so i decided to start doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I managed to lose all the weight i was trying to lose, and got down to 72/73kg. It sort of forced me to lose weight, as all the guys in my weight catergory we're these huge monsters.

My new goal is to improve my diet, (been looking at paleo and i'm giving it a try, but slipping up here and there), and to just get in a consistent training pattern, as i can stick with jiu jitsu every week, but other than that, i find i'll work out solid for two weeks and then i'll have no motivation to work out for the next 2 weeks.

Anywhoooo, just introducing myself :)