Forums are back in action! ×

Why Join the NerdFitness Academy?

Hi!

I'm new around here, but I've been lurking for a while. I've really quickly fallen in love with this site.

I was wondering if anyone who's a member of the NerdFitness Academy could chime in here on what the benefits are of joining the subscription program vs. just being part of the free website. I really love NerdFitness, and I'm on here all the time; however, $99 is pretty expensive. The website also doesn't offer a free trial or anything, so I'm not sure what I would be getting into.

I hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks for your time!

Nike

The whole site is a free trial dude. There is hundreds of articles that are the free trial.

$99 is typically less than a couple training session with a professional trainer, and you are getting it for a year I think.

I never signed up the the academy, but based on the quality of the free content on NF, I'd say if you are unsure of your fitness path it is worth it.

Currently lost in Fitness.

I assume you've seen the http://www.nerdfitness.com/academy-overview-page/but one thing you may have missed is if you try the Academy and it's not for you, you can request a refund. Very few people have ever requested the refund, but the option is there if you're not sure.

• Like 1

Level 4 Lycan Warrior

Challenges: 4-Warrior, 3-Assassin, 2-Adventurer, 1-Recruit

Battlelog

Go ahead and laugh all you want to, I got my philosophy and I trust it like the ground. That's why my philosophy keeps me walking when I'm falling down -Ben Fold's Five "Philosophy"

I'm in the Academy and there are less people so you get a tighter community. You also get free webinars from Steve. Then there is the beta testing of the leveling system with fitness quests and stuff. They just added the monk and druid classes. Like I said, its in beta, but I love that sort of thing.

We do not rise to the level of our expectations in a fight.

We fall to the level of our training.

I joined the rebellion almost 2 months ago, and it has been extremely helpful. It's nice having the extra support from the NF team, plus all the modules that come with it give you some really great pointers. It's flexible, and the "level up" feature is addicting. XD

I think the best part is, that $99 is a one time charge, and then you have it forever. That's a pretty sweet deal.

Since joining, I did my ONE month measurements, and my waist was down 3 inches. I've NEVER seen results like that, and I almost cried. XD So worth it.