Forums are back in action! ×

Finally, the community I have been looking for.

Hello fellow fitness beginners. 

I have been searching through this site extensively over the past few months and I have to say this is the best fitness site, I have found.  I love the insight provided from Steve and the crew.  But, what I love the most is the community.

You guys are exactly what I need.  

To be frank, my friends currently are not my biggest supporters and they just give joke after joke.  That's why I need you guys! You guys are going to help me out an incredible amount and for that I thank you.  

Man, where to begin, I am 20 year old athlete/nerd.  But, due to a job opportunity I decided this past year not to play.  This is the first year of my life I haven't played football and the transition has not been pretty.  Went to college football to college flub.  It's amazing how quickly fitness goes.  I currently weigh about 280 pounds and am in a place where I realize that I HAVE to get back in shape.  I have no other options.  I am going down a dangerous path currently.  It is time for change and I am really excited about that!

I am willing to do any workout

I am willing to go on any diet

I am willing to do what ever I have to do to make my life better.

It's going down and I couldn't be more excited. It's a new better me coming.  It's time to go to work!

Clax The Destroyer.