Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, everybody! My name is Katina. My hometown is Chicago, but I now live in Virginia. I was in the Navy for six years. I was in great shape when I was in the Navy and very happy. Ever since I got out eight (almost 9) years ago, I've gotten fat and I'm less happy. I've been trying to lose weight, but I feel like I don't have the best support system and this has probably been one of the biggest reasons why I keep failing.

Okay, okay. Enough doom and gloom. I'm trying very hard to turn my life around and I have been doing some great non-fitness related things to supplement this turn around. Now it's on to the fitness part. I hope to lose 65 pounds overall. I'm currently 216 pounds. I would like to start by losing 16 pounds by the end of April. The first thing I have eliminated is fast food. Next is the sugar (candy, dessert). Luckily, I never got addicted to soda, so at least there's that. I can really use some awesome supporters. This first week of my diet change has been incredibly tough.

See ya around fellow rebels!

Katina