Forums are back in action! ×

Six weeks!!!!!

Today officially marks day 42 of eating better, walking daily and body weight excercising every other day!! I have never stuck with any weight loss/ health plan for this long. I discovered yesterday that I've gone down a shirt and pant size and I had to buy a new belt as well!

I've rediscovered that I actually enjoy cooking and though I still have a lot of weight to lose, I'm starting to notice that there is some muscle under the fat once more. I can't tell you how good this feels and I could not have gotten this far without the help and support I've found here. Thank you all so much.

My birthday is 5 weeks away and the big goal I set for myself was some appreciable change in my weight and appearance by then. I think I'm actually going to make that goal!!

• Like 1

<p>Level 3 Troll AssassinSTR: 5.5 DEX: 2 STA: 6.75 CON: 3 WIS: 12.75 CHA: 5.75My Battle LogThe First Official Challenge of MOBIUS!!  The SECOND Official Challenge of MOBIUS!!  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/69290-the-return-of-mobius/  Weight Loss Goal (106 lbs of 150lbs)

70.6%
70.6%
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

This is awesome! Not only am I stoked for you..but the timing is spectacular..because tomorrow I start my own 6 week journey that is similar: I'm cutting out all booze, overhauling my diet (I'm already about 80% Paleo), planning to walk 3 miles every day in addition to my normal routines, and most of my workouts incorporate bodyweight.

So, in essence, I should be seeing similar results..so your w00t has me psyched up! Good for you! :)

Back on the subject of you (and off of my near "taking over" of your post)..did you take any photographs to aid in visually tracking your results?  I've found that this is a great motivator to stay on task..even if you didn't for the past 6 weeks, you should totally do this for the next 5 so you can see how much you change from now til your birthday (and give yourself even more to celebrate)!

• Like 1