Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all, I've been following NerdFitness now for about a year trying out some of its plans and learning more about getting fit. I also follow blogilates and Neila Rey. My aunt and uncle introduced me to the Paleo diet and it took me a year and a half to accept it (I'm stubborn). Currently, I'm not following the Paleo diet due to my braces, lame excuse but my braces come off and excuses are gone.

But a little more about me (feel free to skip the boring stuff) I'm a college student, in my super junior year. I also work part time, leaving me little time to work out, since I drive an hour to and from work and school. 

I am open to advice for how to incorporate working out into my hectic schedule.  I'm planning on making the changes stick this time, thanks for any advice.

• Like 2

Don't think I'm helpless, just because I'm soft and cuddly! ~ Natasha Romanoff

My past is my own ~ Natasha Romanoff

I'm my own woman -- first, , last -- and always! ~ You get the idea, Black Widow is basically my role model....

Welcome to Nerd Fitness!

Depending on how your free time looks, and your fitness goals, you can squeeze in body weight exercises with durations anywhere from five minutes to half an hour - or longer, if you really want to.

I ate everything they told me not to when I had braces, hah. As for the exercising, aside from what ^^ they said I've been mulling over a lot of different things the past few days and I realized something. Even when you don't have time to set aside just for working out, you can do mini-workouts while you're doing chores or anything else. Keeping form, like keeping your core tight and say acting as if dishes are weights while you're washing them and tightening and releasing your arms in that manner, while it obviously won't have the advantage of an actual weight it's still getting extra motion to your muscles and burning extra calories without taking up any extra time.

Level 0 Vampire

Battle Log :: MFP :: Tumblr