Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings all, 

I'm a 22 year old from NC, studying to be a pirate Information and Computer Technology. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, and I have an undying love for History, Law, mythology, and The Dresden Files. I've played around in RPing forums in the past, and I've been known to tramp around Tumblr, but I've never really approaching a pre-existing community like this before. 

I've been using Nerd Fitness for inspiration and to help plan my workouts for a little over a year now, but I recently started working at a desk 8-5 most days, and I realized I was going to need a little bit more than just my own "can-do" to keep on track with that schedule and environment. My workouts of choice include Deadlifts, Bench Press, Squats, Planks, Pullups, and sinking time into a punching bag. 

I also love longboarding, and I'm hoping the weather here clears up a little so I can start doing that to get to and from work. I also want to get into freerunning, but I'm not quite sure where to start.

I'm looking forward to diving into this community, and I hope it'll be an enriching experience. 

• Like 1

I am the one who steps from the shadows, all trench coat and arrogance.

"How did you expect it to feel? You are free, Jacen Solo, and that can be lonely, and empty, and frightening. But it is also powerful."

Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful.

Current Challenge-the Making of a Sith Lord

0%
0%

Recruit | Level 0

NC represent!! :)  (Yes, our weather blows lately.)

Welcome to NF!  I feel you on the desk job thing, while I love what I do, I hate being tied to a chair for 8 hours a day... boo.  Good luck with your goals!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65