Forums are back in action! ×

So where do  I start? I live in Cody, WY with my husband, our 3 year old son, and our Dog and Cat (who we also considered our babies). I'm a gamer, bookworm, Sci-fi/fantasy and music geek. I love to cook and spend tme with my family. We used to spend a lot of time outdoors camping, fishing, hiking, etc. and I always considered myself in good shape. Well, between a crazy work schedule and a 3 year old I've become a major couch potato. I HATE the word diet and I'm not a crazy workout person so when I decidied that I was tired of feeling (and looking) like a lump on the couch I didn't know how to go about getting started. I saw a link to Nerd Fitness on a friend's FB page and thought "I'm rather nerdy, lets see what this is about." After reading Steve's philosophy and methods I got really excited. I'm a gamer so the concept of "Leveling up" as an incentive really lit a spark in me. I'm super stoked to be starting this journey.

• Like 2

Vincentslady Level 2 Adventurer

|STR 8 | DEX 0 | STA 7 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0|

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it. --Terry Goodkind