Forums are back in action! ×

Inserting Excel Spread sheets in posts?

I am trying to insert an excel spread sheet into a post and can't figure it out. I would love to make a 6 week one and insert it into my first post of a challenge and then just edit it to keep track of my progress.

Anybody know how to do that?

We do not rise to the level of our expectations in a fight.

We fall to the level of our training.

I think your best bet is going to be to create a Google Spreadsheet, and then link to it.

You can also try to play around with the Special BBCode option for Google Spreadsheet or for a table (start typing reply, look in upper left corner of blue gray box, third icon from left on top row) - I haven't used these, so don't know as much about them.

^^ BBCode: Google Spreadsheet

Current Challenge #39 - 15.02.23  |  Challenges: #38, #29  |  Fitocracy: redtomato501

The bb code tables are disabled because they were causing a lot of trouble so your best bet for now is probably the bbcode for a google spread sheet. We're working on some better ways to visually track challenges.

• Like 1

Level 4 Lycan Warrior

Challenges: 4-Warrior, 3-Assassin, 2-Adventurer, 1-Recruit

Battlelog

Go ahead and laugh all you want to, I got my philosophy and I trust it like the ground. That's why my philosophy keeps me walking when I'm falling down -Ben Fold's Five "Philosophy"