Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie here :)

Hey Guys, I was aware of Nerd Fitness for a while, but wasn't on it much, would read an article here and there that i find interesting. I am back however, with a new account ( i forhot the old one's name and password) By the way, My name is Romana and 3 weeks ago I started Crossfit. So far, I am loving it and it does get you to work hard for an hour, my stamina is so crap, but my strength isnt so Bad.

Today in our class, i hit a new PR in Deadlifts of 125ks, 5 reps and i am pretty chuffed with it!   :D Just thought i would share the PR's here and if there is anyone that would like to share their PR's you're more than welcome, no matter if you do crossfit or not. :)

Also, would love to meet other crossfitters on here for tips and guidance as well as wod chats etc. 

Keep nerding it padawans! :tongue:

Romana (The Warrior)

• Like 2

Sorry I didn't mention it, i was doing gym work before doing Crossfit, tried Crossfit 3 weeks ago and decided to switch from gym to 4 times a week Crossfit. When i was in gym I would barely be able to do 3 reps of 100kgs and i also used a belt. This time I was doing 5 x 5 and got it up to 125kgs and did 5 reps effortlessly without a belt. Doing high intensity workout and also the encouragement from other people in the class kinda helped i guess. 

Sorry I didnt mention I was using gym before that. :/ 

Competitive powerlifter with a decent squat and bench and sucky deadlift (which my coach likes to remind me about).

Slap him.  (I heard he likes it any way.)

Haha, I'm sure your deadlifts aren't as bad as you make it out to be. Tell your coach to shut it :tongue: My bench is quite weak, I hope Crossfit will get them going. I can't seem to get over the 60kg mark :'(

Bench is much more technical than people make it out to be.  Remember to throw in tekkers sessions along with your wods to tighten up on technique and keep yourself safe.

"Gentle means tired."

Battle Log / Youtube Channel / (lol am an..) Athlete Page

Level 4 Halfling Monk: STR - 181 | DEX - 12.5 | STA - 4.5 | CON - 6 | WIS - 4 | CHA - 7