1x8@35kg

Row:

1x5@20kg

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x3@45kg

1x8@30kg

Pretty happy with, even though the squats were grinding like a flour wheel! Best of all 50kg bench! W00T! Need to think some more on how I am going to deal with next week.

More to come.

Wait! What............?

Ok, so here is the more bit, I start work next week so morning workouts are now out for now because it's still dark at 6.00 am and still ridiculously cold, painful even. After work attention needs to be paid to the kids schooling and keeping on top of the paperwork for work, I still have Cubs, Scouts and Venturers and Ambulance. Working out after 8.30 in the pm has the same difficulties as the early morning ones......OI! Not to mention another camp at the end of next week.

So do I repeat this week workouts or continue on? I know I have 80kg Squats coming up and I don't wanna go into it feeling less than ready to smash it to fucking pieces.

Honestly feeling a little more than overwhelmed at the moment. Last night sent an e-mail to our Group Leader and Chairperson for Scouts saying after Christmas I am taking a year's leave of absence from the Scout section, I know I can not physically and mentally keep doing this shit. I am not prepared to lose my shit to Scouts and the horrible, selfish, lazy parents that come attached to them.

At the end of the day my selfish me just wants to eat, sleep, lift and repeat. The real me knows this is not at all possible and I need to look after myself and my family first.

Oh yeah and that "Hairy Lemon" takes like shit.

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

Filling in for someone today at the Ambulance, ended up with two jobs. The last one was late into the shift and really knocked all of us a little, what made it a little harder was it was not my normal crew and we had to work out how to roll with that. Each crew works differently. I appreciate my crew so much more!

Wait! What............?

I am not prepared to lose my shit to Scouts and the horrible, selfish, lazy parents that come attached to them.

Oh, so you have those too then? I thought it was just me...

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Filling in for someone today at the Ambulance, ended up with two jobs. The last one was late into the shift and really knocked all of us a little, what made it a little harder was it was not my normal crew and we had to work out how to roll with that. Each crew works differently. I appreciate my crew so much more!

They turned the dudes life support off this morning. :(

Wait! What............?

7.41 in the PM and I'm in bed, fatigued is the word for it. The water was barley above urine temperature and after 4, 40 minute classes it was seriously beginning to hurt.

I should be out doing my lifts, but fuck me, so tired I would probably just end up hurting myself. Any way Kids are fed, dishes done and I'm calling it a day.

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

Nothing wrong with listening to your body and letting go of a single workout. So long as you don't let it become a habit you should be fine

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Made it past 8.30 tonight and it's nearly 20 past 9 in the PM. Off to bed now, this week has been a total clusterfuck!

So not going to get upset about it, if I can't lift, I can't lift, nothing I can do about it, I can't add extra time to my day.

I am thinking I need me some Schwarzenegger ambition and motivation though, to get ,y arse I to gear and plan my time so much better, because I suck at it!

Wait! What............?

What a day! The MudRun this weekend is not happening for us. Long story but it means I now have the weekend at home with the younger Lads, really looking forward to this, a chance to catch up and maybe take them into Bunbury for a movie and ice-cream and waffles!

Lifting Saturday! Going to do week 3 again, but that's ok, will reintroduce accessories and smash it out!

Looking forward to the weekend for sure, might even get to watch SpecialSundae and Tankweazel lifting, we'll see.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Madcow, 23.8.2015

Repeating week 3 all round but did this as an entree for the week coming.

Warm Up:

Shenanigans and squats

Squat:

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x5@65kg

1x3@75kg

1x8@55kg

The 75kg set was messy and the last squat was just plain nasty, one week and I'm weak as.

Bench:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x3@50kg

1x8@35kg

This was awesome. Very noticeable weakness in left side.

Row:

1x5@20kg

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x3@45kg

1x8@30kg

Controlled, beautiful and fucking smashed it.

Ice Cream:

BB Shrugs:

3x8@32.5kg

Upright Rows:

3x8@10kg

Curls:

3x8@15kg

Hyperextensions:

2x12@5kg

Cable Crunches:

3x10@20.5kg

Felt pretty good hauling arse out of bed to do this, although the 75kg squats were harder than they should have been. Just totally week on these suckers.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

So here I am it is 6 minutes past the hour of seven, I have been away from home for 12 hours almost to the second, I have been at work since 8.30 am until 2.45 pm, drove back to my town in time to register Son5 for Summer soccer, collect my package from my Mum, kiss my two youngest and go to Venturers for an hour and a half, then picking up the kids from Mum, I drive home narrowly missing yet another kangaroo, put my bathers and towels and Son5's school uniform in the wash. I start dinner, we should be eating at around 7.45 pm, I still need to write out 38 swimming certificates for Thursday, go over lesson plans, hang out washing and get dishes done so we have bowls for breakfast. Make sure myself and youngest two are bathed and in bed before 9.00 pm, ready for a 6.00 am start tomorrow.

I am fucking knackered, I have knee sleeves! All I want to do is go and lift and try out my new toys, but family calls and if I were to just do what I want to do, then tomorrow is going to be a shit show from beginning to end. Bed time gets blown out and my day is shattered before it even begins.

I am failing at Adulting. My boys try and help but there are things we all need to do, animals and wood to get and chores that they already have!

I am fucking cold, to the core! My feet are so cold my toes are getting chilblains, they hurt, even when I am wearing bed socks all the time. So even if I could get out to the shed the metal is going to be cold enough to stick my tongue to it.

I just want to be warm and go and play with my toys.

Sometimes I wish my Mum could help out a bit, I know she has the two youngest while I am at work, but sometimes if she could have them bathed and in pyjamas when I finish Scouts or Ambo training, if sometimes she would feed them before I take them home, if she offered to pop my wet gear in the wash while I was out..............sometimes I wish..........she would help me.

Wait! What............?

I am fucking cold, to the core! My feet are so cold my toes are getting chilblains, they hurt, even when I am wearing bed socks all the time. So even if I could get out to the shed the metal is going to be cold enough to stick my tongue to it.

I just want to be warm and go and play with my toys.

I woke up and it was cloudy and windy and it looks like it's going to rain (edit: it did start to rain as soon as I pressed the post button). I've had this sense of impending doom all day... "Winter is coming". It's going to be raining all the time, I'll need many layers of clothes and the cold will be making my sore muscles hurt even more while I wait for the bus that is never on time. Worst of all, it's going to be dark. Hopefully, there will be lots of snow instead of rain. 

On the other hand look at it this way. You've got the whole summer ahead of you and it's coming soon! ;)

• Like 1

Level "I have no clue" Warrior

Current challenge

Battle log