Forums are back in action! ×

Hollow back!

Four weeks ago I found out (at my first day at the gym) that I cannot get my hollow back. Last week I wanted to get some deadlift practice going, but my trainer told me I shouldn't even get started until I was able to get the technique straight. Have been working on it alot. Trying to improve my posture and with the help of my girlfriend (mirrors don't talk) was able to get this shot off (attached).

Obviously I got work to do, but according to my girlfriend this is about a 100% improvement of what I was able to do earlier. Just hoping that in a few more weeks I can start pulling some weights here and there. Until then, practice, practice practice!

Just extremely happy with me being able to pull this off by now :D

post-36572-0-68652300-1424619049_thumb.j

======================================================================================

[Level 2 Monk]

STR: 2 - DEX: 1 - STA: 2 - CON: 2 - WIS: 4 - CHA: 4

:triumphant: [COMPLETED!] My first challenge - Challenge virgin reporting for duty! [/COMPLETED!] :triumphant: 

:angel: [iN PROGRESS!] My second challenge - Keejos becoming a Monk! [/iN PROGRESS!] :angel:

"Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels." - Someone

======================================================================================