Forums are back in action! ×

I am new to the forums, but I've read a few of the articles. I'm mostly interested in the Rebellion challenge! Speficially the women's. Is it worth the money? I want to gain the ability and knowledge to eat properly. I would also like to learn will power while others are pigging out on pizza, cookies, and doughnuts!

Thank you in advance for the advice/assistance you provide!

You might want to check out the "women specific" sub-forum for subject matter expert opinions.

And welcome to Nerd Fitness! :D

Welcome to NF!!  I must say, you've already made 3 decisions that make you a badass!

1) you decided you wanted to change

2) you took action

3) you found NerdFitness! 

As for you specifics, definitely check out the women's forums, and also the 6-Week Challenges.  And keep reading those articles!  There's a ton of good stuff in them all around.  

Above all, have fun and enjoy the nerdiness! 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I am new to the forums, but I've read a few of the articles. I'm mostly interested in the Rebellion challenge! Speficially the women's. Is it worth the money? I want to gain the ability and knowledge to eat properly. I would also like to learn will power while others are pigging out on pizza, cookies, and doughnuts!

Thank you in advance for the advice/assistance you provide!

Congratulations! You've come to the right place for the knowledge, motivation, and support to change the way you want! :)

As the others have pointed out (and linked you to), the Women's Forum is a great place to get all the lady-spiced info you could want. And as they've also pointed out, the Challenge forum has a full explanation of how to participate. Even better, if you have any questions about the 6 Week Challenges, there are lots of people who will be happy to answer them for you.

I'm a little confused as to your question regarding whether or not "it's worth the money"? Everything on the Nerd Fitness Rebellion site is free - YAY! :D So that leads me to think that you were actually inquiring about the Nerd Fitness Academy, not the forums on here. In which case, I unfortunately can't make any personal recommendations as I am not a member.

However, I will say this much: NF is awesome on the free side, so I can only imagine it would be that much awesome-er on the paid side (and I've heard several people on these forums who were members of the Academy say things to back that idea up). Also: it's a one-time payment for a lifetime membership. I don't know of any other online fitness program school that offers that. Lastly, I'd recommend you ask yourself the fundamental question any person mulling over a purchase should ask:

Am I going to make this purchase worth its price?

This is an especially important question to ask yourself regarding rather intangible purchases. Are you the kind of person who is motivated when it comes to your money expenditure? Ie, do you generally feel like you "ought to" use/do something with your purchases "because you spent X dollars on it"? If so, then a membership in the NF Academy will probably work out pretty well for you! But if you're the kind of person who generally buys things and then they sit in their assigned spaces, and you barely remember purchasing them, then you might do better to spend some more time on the forums here before you decide to pay out for the Academy. 

No matter what you decide, just know that everyone on this site has something to offer - all you have to do is ask. :)

• Like 1

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!