Forums are back in action! ×

BF3 Thread

Just realized we didn't have a bf3 thread, and thought we needed one PRONTO. Anyways, I am "Miklius" in the game and I was wondering who else plays/ what your usernames are. Right now, I have been playing mostly engineer and medic (lots of good "revive maps"), and I look forward to unlocking some better weapons (javelin, better snipers for recon). Anyways, I am thrilled with the game so far, and hope their are more players lurking around.

I'm playing this during Skyrim breaks on XBOX360. My tag is "RangeroftheWall"/

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yeah, I rock the engineer class too. I love me some landmines. I usually have 4-5 clusters of 3 over the maps and if I don't get at least 3 vehicle destroys, I underachieved.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Yeah, I rock the engineer class too. I love me some landmines. I usually have 4-5 clusters of 3 over the maps and if I don't get at least 3 vehicle destroys, I underachieved.

Hell yes! AT mines are amazing. I have a question though... maybe you have figured this out. I usually use the extra explosive specialization as engineer so I get the extra rockets & mines. However, sometimes I seem to have only 3 AT mines but on other maps I have 6 AT mines... I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas?

This is usually playing in a squad with the same dude too, so I don't think it's related to any squad explosive type perks.

However, sometimes I seem to have only 3 AT mines but on other maps I have 6 AT mines... I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas?

It never happens to me. The only thing I can think of is you have it set up for only the Russians or the U.S. forces. Next time you spawn with 3, go to customize and make sure you have the right perk.

500 / 330 / 625

I run around as Dixon_Cider on PC. I hear you guys on the mines. I'm currently really enjoying C4'ing enemy vehicles. The last time I played as an engineer some dude was all sadface because I kept destroying their vehicles with mines. The rage guy in particular I probably blew up 6 or 7 times in one round and a few more in the next. I just kept telling him to drive safely. He didn't like me too much.

\you keep hitting them, I'm gonna keep dropping them.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Lol, yeah, what I do if they start driving carefully is switch over to support with C4 like you said. With me chasing them around or popping out of buildings and bushes with C4 on one side and mines on the others, I'm a complete pain. It must be like being in a haunted house.

All I do is hunt for vehicles, I don't even try to kill others unless they are in my way or they stop driving completely.

500 / 330 / 625

It never happens to me. The only thing I can think of is you have it set up for only the Russians or the U.S. forces. Next time you spawn with 3, go to customize and make sure you have the right perk.

Ahhh I bet that's it! Didn't even think about different teams having different loadouts but it makes sense. I'll check it next time I get to play. Thanks!

Ahhh I bet that's it! Didn't even think about different teams having different loadouts but it makes sense. I'll check it next time I get to play. Thanks!

Yeah, if you do it from the "Customize Soldier" on the main screen, it only changes the loadouts on the US forces. All the others you have to do in game, it's a poor design feature they overlooked among many other on the console version when it comes to the menu and lobby options.

500 / 330 / 625

Yeah, if you do it from the "Customize Soldier" on the main screen, it only changes the loadouts on the US forces. All the others you have to do in game, it's a poor design feature they overlooked among many other on the console version when it comes to the menu and lobby options.

Yeah it's a fantastic game but some of the menus are janky as hell. It's too bad because otherwise it's so polished.

I have to remember to add everyone's gamer tags next time I play.

500 / 330 / 625