Forums are back in action! ×

Skyrim

Lord of the Ring Risk BTW.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I played Morrowind and it reminds me of it just an upgraded version.

Pretty much exactly. My only problem is that I don't know if I can put a invisibility spell on a ring and name it "My Precious" like I did in Oblivion. It seems like all the apparel enchants are passive stat boost stuff.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

http://www.themarysue.com/little-girl-killed-by-guards-skyrim/

"Protip: leave the volume down for the first thirty seconds of this video, and then turn it up so you can hear the little girl. She stops shouting about 25 seconds in."

You gotta experiment to find out what works for you.
PM me with any questions about, well, anything! :)
Current challenge: Catspaw Starts Strong

Lol, I learned a long time ago not to mess with the people until you are godlike. The first dragon I encountered I lured back to a village and they whooped up on it. I only did like 20% of the damage.

500 / 330 / 625

Acquire Skyrim. Disregard exercise.

Started playing yesterday and didn't go to bed until 3:30.

Did that the first night. I'm level 21 now. I'm trying to power level enchanting so that I can make some bad ass gear right now, should be doing that for another 3-4 levels until I hit 100.

500 / 330 / 625

I'm at 120 hours, level 48 Nord. Sneak, archery, heavy armor, 2-handed skills are all over 90. Smithing is at 100.

So far I have completed the companions, college of winterhold, thieves guild questlines so far. Just started dark brotherhood and I'm about halfway through the main story.

I need help.

Go outside! This would be me if my wife didn't require tv time.

500 / 330 / 625

Go outside! This would be me if my wife didn't require tv time.

I'm single and had a week of vacation left for 2011 that I was going to lose at the end of the year. Didn't have anything planned so I thought; "Why not use it for Skyrim?" So I did. About 100 of those 120 hours took place over that week. I only stopped to make food, go to the gym, and bathe. It was great. I felt like I was in college again.

I'm single and had a week of vacation left for 2011 that I was going to lose at the end of the year. Didn't have anything planned so I thought; "Why not use it for Skyrim?" So I did. About 100 of those 120 hours took place over that week. I only stopped to make food, go to the gym, and bathe. It was great. I felt like I was in college again.

Lol, I did the same thing mixing it with BF3 while my wife was away on a bachelorette party a week or two ago. I loved it.

500 / 330 / 625

Lol, I learned a long time ago not to mess with the people until you are godlike.

Even godlike doesn't always work. After I got dragon armour and daedric weapons I tried to end the war by walking into Windhelm and killing Ulfric. It appears that some of the characters are immortal. You beat them down they drop to their knees then get back up again.

Still I did manage to kill alot of guards before they wore me down :D

I used to play Skyrim like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

I read this last week and had no idea what it meant, then I was walking around Solitude and heard a guard say the quote it's based on. I cracked up.

500 / 330 / 625

Got this for Chanukah. Started it this morning. On a related note, this morning was the first of many days where I was almost late for work because I was playing video games

Facebook | Twitter | Blog |

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Toby: It's going to be hard.
Josh: Then we'll do what's hard.
- The West Wing

"A good lawyer sees trouble coming from around the corner."
-Professor Tom Ross

Haven't played din a bit, but I found this today.

http://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/new/i-used-to-be-an-adventurer

500 / 330 / 625