Forums are back in action! ×

Orc Newbie looking to someday be an assassin.

So let me start off by saying hello.

I recently (today) discovered this site because I spent all last night suffering and I decided to start changing things. So i hit the friendly google and found this site. 

Lets get the basics out of the way. I'm 5' 11, 270ish lbs male. I'm 31 years old about to be 32. I just moved into a new place (which was a huge goal of mine to live alone again) I work in an office. I'm from the midwest near St. Louis. I am the definition of the bad gamer stereotype sadly. I eat like a dumpster monster (no veggies lots of junk food.) I do little if any exercise. I moved in last weekend and spent most of the time completely out of breath and with jelly legs. I spent this weekend assembling the new furniture I got and was so sore by the end of it I couldn't even enjoy it. Its time to fix that. Most of the health issues I have will be resolved if I simple get healthier. Seems like if I am to be trapped in this meat prison I might want to start taking care of it. As far as the race I choose I think it fits pretty well. I have broad shoulders and a low center of gravity. I'm just a bigger guy then most base. Last year I started walking about 4 times a week around a local college, but as soon as it got cold i stopped. I smoke a pack a day which is my last vice. I haven't drank in about a year and a half. (August). 

Assassin appeals to me because it always has. I always wanted to be the lithe dex fighter type. I have the hands for it. Now just need to get the rest inline. I play rogues and paladins in most games which I know are not the same things but I love rogues as a concept.

I know that because of where I am its gonna be a crazy amount of work to get there and I will stumble along the way, but holy hell it will be amazing if I can do it. I'm a dark souls player so I accept that certain things are going to hurt, but are worth it. 

I don't know anything about any of this stuff. I just needed a place to start. So i think this site will help me start from the start

• Like 1

Welcome! You're right about this site- read as much as you can and start putting small things into practice as you go, and you should start seeing results and watch your motivation grow! Hope you stick around, and look forward to seeing you in the upcoming challenge!

Level 1 Recruit

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHR: 0

Bodyweight: 181 lbs.

Current training max- Squat: 355 lbs. | Bench: 95 lbs.x15 (injury) | Deadlift: 375 lbs.

Group Challenge Thread

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Do you have any short term goals that will help you along the road to assassinship? I find that such readily attainable goals are helpful for me, since I have a relatively short attention span...

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.