Forums are back in action! ×

Well, I've had enough. Time to rebel.

This past weekend I ran my first half marathon...in 2:29:38. Started running with couch to 5k on Jan 17, 2011, so this was a major accomplishment. Now for the bad news; I'm still a 242 lb dude. Something must be done.

So, hi everyone! I'm in the process of cleaning up my diet, lifting heavy things (just myself for now with bodyweight workouts), and running faster. Getting married next year and want to get into the sub 200 lb range before the ceremonies...can't be looking like this in the wedding photos that we'll have for the rest of our lives.

I just wanted to take a second to say hello...I'll be around for challenges and to post progress periodically. Wish me luck!

Run fast, run far.

Welcome to the forum man,

Congrats on the running and I hope to see you around the running guild. I am a big guy as well and have gone from 269 to 230. I am working toward the sub 200 as well.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.