Forums are back in action! ×

Finally Joining the Rebellion..Muscle is Pretty :)

Howdy!

Ive been reading Nerd Fitness for awhile, and while I protested that I was a nerd....after laughing hysterically at the Big Bang Theory last night it hit me...yes I am :) But a cute nerd...a Diva no less!

I just bought the Strength Guide and Im ready to dig in. I successfully lost 40lbs earlier this year of post-divorce weight. Was looking pretty cute..still am :) Snagged a great boyfriend, enjoyed eating out a little to much, and the gym to less. Lost a considerable amount of muscle mass and just got mushy...eww..

So Ive been back in the gym for a few weeks now, it feels great, and I was looking for some structure. I love the simple approach of Nerd Fitness. So I am committed to give it a go. After all...Muscle is Pretty!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Diva

P.S this is the first forum ive been on where that name is actually available...LOL

Welcome from another Texan. I'll be in Dallas for both Thanksgiving and Christmas....

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

welcome to the community! etf is just jealouse because he was thinking to change his name to diva...but then you showed up :)

:D

Hey Diva, welcome to the forum. We enjoy making our journey to better health fun for everyone. Glad to have you here.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.